Day 35 The Many jobs of a Missionary

Monday October 5th, 2009


I know this probably isn’t very interesting, but I had to write about it one time.

Of all the questions I got before we left this was the one that most surprised me. “What are you going to do about your hair?” Just in case you never noticed. I am not a natural blonde. At least not right now. I was blonde as a child until about second grade. then it slowly got darker over the years. So I decided to go full out blonde a couple years ago. I enjoy my blonde hair and I wanted to keep it that way if possible while we were in Japan. So out of my own money I bought and brought with me enough supplies to stay blonde for about 2 years. My beautician in the US helped me figure out what I needed and showed me how to be careful and bleach my own hair. She is an awesome beautician she always kept my hair just the way I liked it. So I hauled 5 large bottles of developer, 3 large tubs of powder bleach and all the utensils necessary to do my hair. Just one problem, I can’t see the back of my own head. Oh Paul… He agreed to help me. In return my hair won’t fall out! So, I am so thankful to have such a wonderful. loving, husband that will do just about anything for me.

Paul: Yeah this is awesome I love it sweety! Anything for you!

 IMG_4453

 

NOT!!

IMG_4454

But, seriously , I do love you. :) (Just not hair dying.)

No comments:

Post a Comment